Property Management Franchise Opportunities
City Property Managers offer property managers three opportunites:
- Work with us or through a property management agreement
- Subscribe to our online service
- Get a franchise through us
What is a franchise
A franchise business is a business in which the owners, or franchisers, sell the rights to their business logo and model to third parties,
Why buy a franchise
The advantages of investing in a franchise opportunity are simple and straightforward. Franchises account for many of the largest and most
successful companies in the world. Franchise ownership gives individuals the financial control of owning a business combined with the support of
a historically successful company.
Investing in your own business
To invest in a franchise, the franchisee must first pay an initial fee for the rights to the business, training, and the equipment required by that
particular franchise. Thereafter, the franchisee will generally pay the franchise business owner an ongoing royalty payment, either on a monthly or
quarterly basis. This payment is usually calculated as a percentage of the franchise operation’s gross sales.
Franchisees are able to avoid costly start-up mistakes by drawing on the experience of the franchisor. Franchising minimizes potential risk
and drastically increases the opportunity to succeed.
Benefits to a franchise
Reduces your initial cost and shortens the timeframe that it takes to become a profitable business. You will benefit from all of
City Property Management’s tools, vendor relationships, resources and experience. By following our unique and proven business model, you can
avoid costly mistakes that other startup companies usually make. For a modest investment, you will receive the following:
- Proven business model with cost-efficient strategies that will produce consistent income for you and your business
- License to use our name, brand and logo
- Your own territory which is pretected from our other franchisees
- A jump start step-by-step guide to opening a property management franchise
- Startup training for new franchise owners
- Self guided online training courses and webinars
- Regularly scheduled mentor conference calls
- Franchise business and operations manuals
- Comprehensive policies and procedures manuals
- Access to our vendor network to save franchisees money
- Online marketing ideas, templates and artwork
- Independent and personalized company domain with website
- Initial internet search engine optimization
- Web-based property management system for you and your clients
- Dozens of predesigned forms, letters, contracts, notices and checklists
- Startup business cards, marketing brochures and branded "For Rent" signs mailed directly to you.
Contact us today to get a jump start on property management.