Tenant Maintenance Guidelines
For Fire Or
Health Emergencies, Dial 911
Normal Maintenance Issues
For normal maintenance during business hours:
Please put all maintenance requests in writing. If you choose not to put your maintenance request in writing, it may delay our response.
KEEP ALL OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UP TO DATE!
If we can’t contact you, we may not be able to perform any maintenance needed. Non-emergency related maintenance issues should be taken care of within 1-3 business days.
What Are After Hours Maintenance Emergencies?
Examples of After Hours Maintenance Emergencies:
- No heat (below 60 degrees in your unit).
- Major leaks and flooding.
- Sewer back ups and overflowing.
- No water or electric service.
- Icy or otherwise hazardous conditions.
Examples of things that are NOT an After Hours Maintenance Emergency:
- An appliance stops working.
- A exterior or hallway light bulb burns out (if it’s in your unit, it would be your responsibility.)
- Garbage disposal.
- Clogged drains (If you stuck something down there, you will be paying to have it fixed.)
- Noise complaints (contact the police department first, and then contact us.)
If you get locked out of your apartment or house during office hours (10am-6pm)
you may check out a key. However, if it is after business hours, you are responsible for calling a locksmith. You may wish to store a spare key somewhere in case you are locked out.
© 2007-2018, All Rights Reserved. Design By “Cygnus Partners, LLC“
Serving all Leelanau and Grand Traverse county real estate areas including: Traverse City, Sutton’s Bay, Leland, Lake Leelanau, Glen Arbor, Old Mission, Omena, Northport, Empire, Elk Rapids and Torch Lake.
We are your #1 property management and rental listing provider in Northern Michigan.
City Property Managers is a division of
Cygnus Real Estate